Friday, November 11, 2011

Who is John McCain Kidding?

I understand your comment about McCain, war is hard on civilans and they often do not know what to think or what is really going on abroad. I do not want McCain as our president, the reason i do not is because I fear the only reason people will vote for him is because he is a seasoned senator, a war vet, and looked on as a hero who people think would be a better leader. Obama is a very smart man, new still to politics but a better fit for what the nation needs right now. People are not looking deep into McCain's beliefs because honestly everytime I see McCain on the television all he ever has to say is something about the war or going on the offensive about Obama not knowing anything about the military. It is going to take more than that for me to vote for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment