Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What does it mean when you dream about someone you haven't seen in awhile, but weren't really close to?

I just woke up and I had a dream that I was at school for something, but it was night time. Then, the dream ended with me going out to my locker. I saw two kids from the school I went to last year, a guy and a girl. They were a year ahead of me and this year, they go to high school just down the street from my new school. I was friends with them, but we weren't really close. And then, I found out they were dating. I was really happy to see them, it was just random when I woke up. Does anyone know what this means? It's not a big deal, it was just kind of random, aha. So, if you're an expert or you know something about the subconscious, could ya help? Thanks(:

No comments:

Post a Comment