Saturday, November 12, 2011

Presenting: The Forbidden Love Story: A secret romance?

Well, im not going to say names so im just going to say, im 13 and i have recently found myself stuck in a secret romance with my guy friend..lets call him Leo..um..slight problem..he's 11. We do cute little things, i leave him twix on his doorstep and we play football together and stuff, he recently told me he liked me and i returned the favor. I know he's in 6th and im in 8th, but he seems older than he really is, and tonight he confided in me someting he couldnt tell Nick, his best guy friend, that he doesnt want to ruin our friendship. and he likes me alot but he's afraid he might screw up and lose me. anyways..is the age gap really that much of a problem. hes gorgeous btw, and should i just wait it out. Its a forbidden romance bcuz no one can no or i'll be dead. but i like him, and i trust him. WHat should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment