Sunday, November 13, 2011

How do Kyle Busch fans brains work? Or do they?

Ok. I am a Dale JR fan and many times I get accused of thinking Jr is the best driver ever and blah blah blah. I don't think this way, yet I do think Jr is very talented and could do great things. Kyle Busch fans however are very open with their thinking Kyle Busch is the best ever or he is a "god". Yet, they rant and rave about how Earnhardt Jr fans think that Jr is the best ever and that he is a "god". Are they just confused or what is going on with them? I think Kyle Busch is a good not great driver and he is certainly nowhere close to being the best all time at this point in his career. So what does he have that allows his fans to think he is a god? And what does he have that allows them to think Dale Jr is the worst driver ever and Kyle Busch is way better then Jr ever was? Also, I heard Kyle Busch has a friend who works at a gay strib club for dudes and Kyle Busch frequents the place whenever he is in town. I've heard that he loves hanging out back stage. He's also been known to have biual relationships with many of the workers there and his soon to be wife really has a . Just rumors but maybe since Dale Jr is so gay, they may have a future?

No comments:

Post a Comment