Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Recurring dream? Haunted mansion please help interpret?

Hi i wonder if anyone could help me about this dream ive had since i was about 6 or 7, basically im living in this huge haunted house im only about 9 or 10 in the dream i live with and aunt and two of my boy cousins, its very vague when im dreaming it but when i wake up its very difficult to remember it. i always remember certain parts anyway my aunt and the butler tells me not to walk around at night the butler shouts with a very stern scary voice dont you dare go wondering at night, so one night i decide to sneak around the house out of curiosity i just remember it taking me ages to get to the other side of the mansion, then i come to this wierd place in the caste that looks like a hall with a stage on it i start seeing ghostly spirits so i scream and run im wearing this strange nightie which i can remember its white and flowy a bit like a victorian style night dress anyway the spirits follow me and im petrified in my dream my hearts beating like crazy then i get to this room try and open it then i wake up. I never get to see whats in it what does this all mean? im now 23 and ive been having this for years i dont get it often every now and again and it also changes slightly everytime i dream it.

No comments:

Post a Comment