Saturday, November 12, 2011

Realtor/Mortgage lender fraud? PLEASE HELP!!?

I had a very bad experience with the mortgage lender and realtor. I believe I got screwed on my house. I'm young, and they knew it. I want to post my story but its too long. Anyways, this has been eating me up for so long, and now i'm ready to take action. Does anybody know of any resources where I can look up illegal/legal lender/realtor practices in TEXAS. I don't need the code of ethics. I need solid law. I'm about to lose my house and this gave me enough courage to move forward. I've googled and looked at so many places and can't find anything. Please help. I have no money or time for legal consultation right now. I'm very depressed. I work 2 ft jobs, have a baby, and cant pay my bills anymore. Please help me!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment