Monday, November 7, 2011

What should I do? Hair growth problem?

I had peach fuzz on my stomach, just like everyone does, but i didn't like how it looked so i started lightly shaving it to have it completely smooth. It is like i disrupted my hair follicles, now right under my belly on it grows in dark and even when there is no hair there you can tell that it has to be shaved. i don't know what to do and if there is anything that can be done. I was considering starting to maybe wax it, it's not a big area just like from the bottom of my belly on and about a half inch down. If the waxing does help with the hair growth part does anyone know of any cremes or anything of that type to help my skin so you cannot tell it is shaved? Any help would be great. Thank you in advance, only serious answers please.

No comments:

Post a Comment