Thursday, November 10, 2011

Was my friend honestly d by a broomstick?

ok so me and a friend got in an argument...over the phone..and he claims to have been man-handled by a woman to the point where he was taken by a broom handle. At first he didnt tell me...he just said he got laid, but like several months later he said it was something this girl required in order to grant access to other stuff. He said this occurred in a broom closet when her and him snuck out of wedding. I swear I thought he was joking, but his voice sounds ******* serious when we talk about it, and i think its been a couple years since then. Please tell me he was joking...or if there are any tell-tale signs he's being legit. please..I just want to know, cause I dont want to joke if its a serious matter...cause it does happen

No comments:

Post a Comment