Friday, November 11, 2011

I NEED HELP ON THIS CHICK BADLY!!!!!????

So i asked this chick to prom. Before this we were really coola nd everything, flirting, talking, smiling, etc. At promit completely changed. She bored the living hell out of me. We just talked the whole nite and didnt do anything. I was really bummed because this was not the girl i expected. Everyone told me she was a dancer and that she's loud and stuff and with me she;s cool, but didnt wanna dance and killed the whole mood. So i was super bummed. She's super indecisive so its hard to read her. She does have a history of leading on guys though. So after i dropped her off, she noticed i was bummend and o her myspace her mood was bummed just like mine, and she called me the next day but i didnt bother to call her back cuz i was pissed of how she like ruined my nite. I see her at school and she looked like she was ready to cry or something. Like she looked really sad. So then she had one of my songs on myspace and i commented her on it. She left like 6 comments on my page. So i called her back and we talked on the phone for 3 in a ahlf hours. She texted me good morning =). And as soon i was commenting her, her mood on her myspace changed from bummed to Alright =)???? Prior to prom everytime we talk we talk for hours. At prom she was very touchy with me. But i just dont know if shes playing with me or if she really does care about me????? What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment