Friday, November 11, 2011

I have a tray of 4 AMD Opteron 852's 2.6 GHZ, 1000FSB all matching serials to run on dual or quad. Who buys???

I got these as a new system pull, all working, still in tray, but I don't know what to do with them. I see they are very expensive from my standpoint, and I can't use them without buying a 940 socket mainboard, and they don't usually support pci-express, and I just want to use for a desktop. Is there anyone that buys these cpu's for server use? I get my sun servers with these cpu's already on them so there is no need, the only reason I got them is because it was a mistake and they wanted the 2.8ghz cpu's and not the 2.6's. I have to unload these things, they are just taking up space. I will sell cheap, if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. I have a reputable business, and I will take paypal or credit card if I reach someone that wants to give me 175 a piece/obo, rather than paying 900 for the boxed version :)

No comments:

Post a Comment